Schneider Graduate Program: Marketing & Sales
*Position is currently for pooling
The program consists of three rotations over the course of two years. Throughout these rotations we will train you in different areas of the company so that you can become a well-rounded employee that makes an impact at Schneider Electric.
We have crafted a tailored onboarding process to train you in each function and ensure your success. There will be a mixture of in-person and online training, some as a group and others individually. As a whole, you will learn where you specifically fit in the larger organization as well as ways to enhance each team with your personal perspective.
To connect you with leadership in the group, we will pair you with a mentor to help you acclimate to your new company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Absolutely NO WORK EXPERIENCE is required for this position.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Must be dynamic, flexible and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.