Services Sales Representative - Industry
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What will you do?
The mission of the Service Sales Representative is to maximize the success rate of existing service opportunities, and work with various internal/ external stakeholders to generate new opportunities for Industry Services.
- Drive Sales for Industry Services
- Lead & Track all BFO opportunities for Industry Services
- Liaise with National Sales to attach services to new product opportunities
- Work with Service Quotations for upselling opportunities in day-to-day quotes.
- Work closely with Field Service Representatives to track further opportunities during execution
- Account Management
- Work with Sales Managers/ Partners to collaborate on key customer initiatives to boost services
- Work closely with various teams and partners to develop install base and customer platforming data and generate customer-specific plans.
- Be the Single Point of Contact for Industry Services
- Answer customer questions and educate on SE services
- Report on sale and margin of accounts
Customers, Partners, Industry Marketing, FS Marketing, CCC, Outside services sales, National Sales, Order Management, FS Operation
Key Success Factors:
- Close collaboration with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to maximize customer reach
- Passion for digital solutions, predictive maintenance, cybersecurity. Comfort with proposing multi-faceted service contracts
- Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing Leader for thorough understanding of Demand generation plans, country Installed Base profile and associated services offer available and to be launched in the next months.
Qualifications - Who would be successful?
Education: Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
Experience: 5 years minimum sales in Industrial Automation products & services, with preference given to those with C-Level selling experience.
Hands-on experience with VFDs & Automation products/ services would be a plus.
- Excellent public speaking skills/ sales oriented/ results oriented/ daring/ passionate/ team player/ organized/ resilient/ engaging & enthusiastic
- Basic to intermediate skill in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), BFO.
- Familiarity with Schneider Electric products and services.
- Familiarity with phone, Internet, e-mail systems and social media
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and build customer relationships.
- Successfully complete assigned training paths and successfully engage in technical sales conversations.