Technical Antenna Engineer
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Product Engineer / Technical Antenna in our Apodaca N.L. location.
The Moterrey plant 3 has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Product Engineer or Technical Antenna. You will be primarily accountable for performing root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions for process related concerns.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- In the products families’ assigned to analyze, propose and make modifications to the design of the product and its incorporation through Pro E / CREO or other software with the approval of. Engineering owner of the product.
- Verify that the design and manufacture of the product protect the integrity of people and facilities as described in Product Life Cycle Management Manual, through product audits and tests.
- Assure and maintain the national and international norms the reliability and quality of the product, establishing, evaluating and maintaining the characteristics of the products, through mechanical, electrical, thermal, magnetic, environmental tests, etc.
- Implement / Follow up procedures for the control of the Technical Information of the product, the diffusion of Engineering Changes until its effective implementation and maintain and incorporate electronic documentation and its accessibility to the users.
- Ensure the compliance of UL and CSA records and procedures for certified products, through the attention of follow-up visits by inspectors of the certifying agencies.
- Conduct product audits to ensure the integrity of the product is maintained with respect to specifications, in case of finding discrepancies, to take corrective actions.
- Participate in the analysis and solution of customer claims or guarantee requests.
- Support for root cause analysis to Manufacturing, Quality or Others about production issues, Customer Complains, etc.
- Implement procedures for the control of information in the SAP system, related to additions, deletions or modifications in BOMs and parts of products, to ensure the reliability of the system.
- Participate in the transfer, evolution and development of new products.
- Participate in the feasibility determination of requests for Engineering Changes and / or Internal Deviations or from the Design Centers external to the Plant.
- Propose engineering changes based on their engineering competence to improve the quality, productivity or safety of our products.
- Revision of process documents such as FMEA , Work instructions , Control Plant ,etc.
- Provide Technical Support to the plant as first contact.
- Comply with the activities that mark the ISO 9000, OHSAS 18000 and ISO 14000 standards, as applicable
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
Possess a bachelor’s degree
Are experienced and competence in reading and interpreting part drawings
Have experience in working with team members on a global product platform
Ability to collaborate and support Supplier Quality Engineering with incoming material/supply base issues
Are experienced with PPEP process, development and execution of pilot runs, and analysis and documentation of those results
Possess strong trouble shooting skills with the ability to develop root cause analysis and implement corrective actions for process related concerns
Are able to develop and communicate monthly results reports both internally to the plant and to the global team – on time as scheduled and as otherwise required
Have experience with continual improvement activities (5S, Lean Manufacturing, QVE, Six Sigma and ISO)
Have experience with quality tools,pareto charts and 8D reports
Possess ability to provide autonomous diligence tolerance analysis and proactive product solutions
2-3 years Product Engineer experience
Experience on Bill of Material creation ,SAP.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.