GreenStruxure is a partnership bringing together Schneider Electric’s industry leading expertise in renewable energy microgrids and Huck Capital’s sustainability-focused investments, launched in September 2020 to deliver energy-as-a-service solutions to commercial and industrial medium-sized buildings in the U.S. This partnership is simplifying and accelerating the market adoption of microgrids, offering an innovative outcome-based alternative for building owners and operators who want sustainable, cost-effective, resilient, onsite energy delivered to them hassle-free as a service by specialists with no upfront capital expenses or operational risks.
With US headquarters in Andover, MA (north of Boston), featuring GreenStruxure's micro-grid offering and a design center located in Grenoble, France, GreenStruxure’s core technology integrates hardware and software components of the microgrids that need to be constructed to deliver this energy-as-a-service to customers.
O&M group is main responsible of operational performance of all the microgrids of GreenStruxure’s portfolio, securing a safe, reliable and cost-effective execution of related services. The role of O&M leader must define, set up and implementation of the Asset Management Framework in the context of the operating model in the company
- Asset Management Framework: O&M definition and implementation
- Lead preparation of the Asset Management Framework, including processes, policies and procedures of the Services Department
- Coordinate with Supply Chain and Engineering on selection and closing of enterprise agreements of OEMs and Services contractors securing the right coverage of warranties to secure the life cycle of the assets. Maintain a database of reliable and accredited contractors across all O&M disciplines.
- Organizational Design of Asset Management teams, including selection and hiring, having a right balance between external field services/contractors and internal site services coordinators.
- In coordination with IT head and Digital services head select and contract an Asset Management platform and define the NOC requirements of the company.
- Asset Management operational: O&M management
- Lead the development and regular review of the operational Asset Management Strategy and Improvement Plan, adhering to Asset Management Framework.
- Ensure O&M operational KPI’s across GreenStruxure portfolio
- H&S regulatory compliance: no fatality or serious injuries.
- No major production downtime.
- No maintenance/major non compliances.
- Manage multiple client accounts and maintain effective communication with stakeholders
- Drive the delivery of outstanding service performance, inspiring the team to develop and maximize their potential to deliver an excellent and seamless service on customer site.
- Maintain and develop the relationship with outsourced partners ensuring contract and H&S compliance.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the field or in related area, having a proven track record in defining and implementing installation, maintenance and operation of both Energy Generation Resources and Electrical Power Systems.
- Experience as a business leader, with solid services and operational experience.
- Skilled at mastering customers and supplier’s relationship while delivering tangible results and building alliances.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of the full energy supply chain.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent engineering degree; a Masters Degree in Business is strongly preferred.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.