To define electrical distribution principles, present them to your customer
To define the electrical distribution principles and present them to your customer
FeaturesID-Spec allows you:
- to discuss with your customer his needs and define buildings' key relevant orientations i.e. single line diagram and equipment,
- to generate automatically complete formalized files for your customer which advocate and explain these choices.
To discover ID-Spec, please download
(by clicking on the Discovery link on the right of this page):
- the presentation file
- an example of preliminary design file developed by ID-Spec
- an help file document
To take full benefits of ID-Spec, please download the ID-Spec software version you need :
(by clicking on the Software/firmware link on the right of this page and then selecting the language) :
- the international version
- 15 versions which are each adapted to 15 countries in term of standards, Schneider offer and language:
Australia, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, France, India, Indonesia, Netherland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand.
Please contact your Schneider Electric representative if you need another version.
The essential installation pre-design software
. To be closer to your customer
. To draft the call for tender specification faster
- Dedicated to designers of electrical installations in industrial and tertiary buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ