TeSys DF, LS1/GK1
Fuse carriers from 0.5 A to 125 A, up to 690 V
Modular design for a wide variety of needs:
- Single pole, single pole + neutral, 2 pole, 3 pole, 3 pole + neutral, 4 pole.
Different cylindrical cartridge fuse sizes:
- 8.5 x 31.5, 10 x 38, 14 x 51, 22 x 58.
- High breaking capacity 120 kA / 500 V and 80 kA / 690 V (depending on the fuse used).
- IP2X protection against direct finger contact.
- Compact size helps to reduce the overall size of the installation.
- Ergonomic handle for easier opening.
- Dual position locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting.
- Conforming to the European RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- Version for Class CC fuses available for North American market.
Simple and effective protection!
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause major damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as signifiant production.
ApplicationsIndustry, Infrastructure, Building:
They are especially adapted for electrical installations, whether for distribution, control or motor starters.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ