Polyester floor-standing DIN enclosures
FS DIN polyester enclosures & accessories
- Parts of the body, rear panels and doors are made from fiber glass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7032 colour. Same finish for all surfaces.
- Bosses for fixation points are moulded.
- 4 widths according to the fuses types :
- 465mm for DIN00
- 590mm for DIN0
- 785mm for DIN1
- 1115mm for DIN2
- Degree of protection IP43 et accessory to upgrade at IP54.
- Enclosure: 1 door for 465, 590 and 795mm width; 2 doors for 1115 mm width.
- 180º opening and reversible door.
- Central part between the 2doors version can be fixed to the body or to the door.
- Handle with safety lock and 3 action points.
- Total insulation suitable to produce class II assemblies.
- Impact resistance: IK10.
- Self-extinguishibility: HB40 classified and 960º test withstanding.
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
DIN polyester enclosure
- No electrical contact risks.
- Resistantesistanth atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Halogen free.
- Light weight gives an easy installation.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Strong against shocks.
- Installation on 900mm partially grounded plinth.
- Integrated canopy for outdoor use.
- Busbar fixation inserts at the requested distance for busbar according DIN standards.
- Universal use with mounting plates.
- Energy distribution for low voltage public network : designed to accommodate busbars and three pole DIN blocks fuse
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ