8-32 Channel HVR, up to 480IPS
The choice for professional security.
8 TO 32 ANALOG/IP CHANNEL HYBRID VIDEO RECORDER, 240/200 TO 480/400 IPS NTSC/PAL, UP TO 8 TB ON-BOARD STORAGE, UP TO 9 TB OPTIONAL EXTERNAL RAID5, ADVANCED SEARCH CAPABILITIES
With feature-rich capabilities including simultaneous display of up to 72 cameras; the ability to support up to 16 ATM or POS devices per server; and robust search capabilities, the DX8100 remains the HVR of choice for the security professional.
DX8100 Series Documents & Downloads
- Up to 480/400 IPS NTSC/PAL at 352x240/352x288
- No IP license fees for Pelco IP, Sarix IXS0, and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- System Health Check Monitoring
- Remote Client Connectivity to 200 Servers
- Support for Optional KBD300A Analog Keyboard
- Third-Party Dome Support
- Up to 8 TB Internal Storage
- Supports Up to 8 TB USB Non-RAID Storage
- Supports Up to 9 TB Optional External RAID5 Storage
- 2 Built-In Analog Audio Channels, Optional Audio for Each Analog Channel
- Remote and Web Clients
- Emergency Agent Displays JPEG Images
- Email Notification on Alarm
Unique Resource Meter enables real-time monitoring of CPU and RAM availability for IP streams taking the guess-work out of IP migration and installation.
From stand-alone applications to mid-sized enterprise applications, the small virtual matrix and networking capabilities of DX8100 provide great versatility.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ