ADVC Controller Range
Protection Relay for Medium-Voltage Feeder Applications
Recloser and Sectionaliser Controller
The ADVC controller range offers advanced protection, measurement, diagnostic and communication features in a reliable package. Designed around the user, the new controller range offers flexibility and choice.
Choose between two operator interfaces:
- flexVUE operator interface is best suited for users who prefer to work with status lamps and command buttons. It allows for use of a factory default configuration or can be completely customised to suit specific applications.
- setVUE operator interface is suited for users who prefer a menu-driven operator interface. Simple menu navigation provides access to the relay information.
Choose between two cubicles:
- The ULTRA provides generous capacity for communications equipment or other accessories and offers a number of options for auxiliary supply connections. It is designed for complex applications such as substation use.
- With the essential features the COMPACT model is suited to straight-forward applications such as typical overhead feeder installations.
ADVC Controller Range interfaces to the following switchgear:
Controller features include :
protection, monitoring, metering, control, communications and power quality.
- Improve SAIDI and SAIFI indices by automatically reducing outages
- Defer capital works by offering features that reduce network stresses
- Easily integrated into Smart Grid applications with advanced capabilities such as Loop Automation and Automatic Changeover
- Flexible applications from complex substation or standalone pole mounted through powerful automation and communication features
- Automatic isolation of permanent faults
- Reliable switching in enclosed chamber
- Manual load-break switch
- Fully automated sectionaliser
- Normally-open tie point
- Feeder Automationns
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ