Logic controller dedicated to HVAC & R machines - 23 up to 120 I/OEnd of commercialisation
Simple HVAC control solutions based on two types of Modicon M168 logic controller for a closer match to your requirements.
> Competitive, innovative solutions for your HVAC & R machines
- Competitive because the standard configurations of the Modicon M168 dedicated controllers are very similar to the requirements of HVAC & R machines
- Innovative because they make advanced, energy efficient controls on the key functions of the machine accessible to everyone
> Optimise the costs and design of your HVAC & R machines
- Quickly develop your programs with SoHVAC software specifically for HVAC & R machines
- Optimum performance/cost ratio with Application Function Blocks or ready-to-use templates
- "Plug & Play” controllers and variable speed drives for immediate use as soon as they are connected
> Improve performance while reducing the energy consumption…
- … of machines: ready-to-use energy efficient Application Function Blocks on key areas of the machine, which are simple to use and easy to configure
- … of buildings: BACnet IP/WEB, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP/WEB, LONWorks or KNX communication extensions to create a number of communication levels, from that of the machine to more general management of the building
The essential connection between you and your HVAC & R machines!
Specifically designed for HVAC & R applications, Modicon M168 logic controllers provide optimum control of HVAC& R machines, improving their performance by increasing their energy efficiency. This simple to use offer is based on 2 types of logic controller: parametric controllers, which are pre-programmed and ready to use, and programmable controllers for customised control solutions. Communication modules (BACnet IP/WEB, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP/WEB, and LONWorks, KNX) make it easy to integrate them in your building management systems.
- Air/Water cooled chiller
- Ground/Air source Heat pumps
- Rooftop Units
- Air Handling Units
- Precision air conditioners
- Refrigerated display cabinets
- Compressor Racks
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ