Ecodial Advanced Calculation
To calculate and size electrical installation
The software to calculate and size your electrical installation
FeaturesEcodial Advanced Calculation, the electrical calculation software for building sectors
- Optimise the choice of equipment
- Sizing installations with several and different type of power supplies
- New tripping curve display
- Import projects from ID-Spec Large and export to Rapsody.
Beside the international version, Ecodial Advanced Calculation also has versions adapted to countries’ standards (click on your version to contact your local Schneider Electric representative):
- Belgium (RGIE/AREI) French, Dutch
- Brazil (NBR5410) Brazilian
- Denmark (IEC60364) English
- France (NF C 15-100) French
- Hungary (IEC60364) Hungarian
- India (IEC60364) English
- Indonesia (IEC60364) Indonesian
- Netherland (NEN1010) Dutch
- Poland (IEC60364) Polish
- Portugal (RTIEBT) Portuguese
- South Africa (IEC60364) English
- Spain (UNE 20460-5-523) Spanish
- Other countries: Internation version (IEC60364) English, French, Spanish
BenefitsThe reference tool for powerful and compliant electrical installations.
Time savings and increased productivity:
- Verification of electrical network consistency prior to calculation of solutions
- Errors reported and identified on the single-line diagram
- Calculation reports and information immediately usable.
High added value level:
- Consideration of the installation operating modes and the need for continuity of supply
- Consistency of choices between calculated switchgear and proposed equipment
- Harmonization of the protection schedule
- Quick access to choices of alternative solutions.
Enhanced expert image:
- Compliance with calculation standards: compliance with the CENELEC TR50480 technical report
- Compliance with installation standards: non-conformities are automatically reported
- Compliance with product standards: all recommended Schneider Electric products comply with applicable standards
- Guarantee of having the most up-to-date offers
- Complete study file: automatic generation of design notes and cable and protection schedule.
Installation conforming to applicable standards:
- Complete compliance with calculation and installation standards
- Guaranteed safety of persons and equipment
- Reworking to conformity of the existing installation.
Optimised and latest generation solution:
- Installation operating constraints and need for continuity of supply are taken into account as from the design stage
- Choice of products out of the latest Schneider Electric ranges.
ApplicationsRecommended configuration is
- Processor Dual Core 1.4 GHz, 64 bits.
- 2 Go RAM
- Graphics adapter compliant with DirectX 10
- screen 1600*1200
The minimum configuration is
- Processor Intel® Pentium® 4, 2.2 MHz
- 1 Go RAM
- graphics adapter compliant with DirectX 9.0
- screen : 1024x768 pixels (17' screen)
Operating system required
- Windows XP Professional SP2 or SP3
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Seven (32 & 64 bit).
- Up to date graphic drivers.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ