Acti 9 iME
DIN-rail energy meters for single-phase circuits up to 63A
Direct measurement of single phase circuits up to 63A
FeaturesThe Acti 9 iME energy meters are designed for the direct measurement of kilowatt hours consumed by a single-phase electrical circuit, with or without a distributed neutral, up to 63A.
There are three references for the Acti 9 iEM1 meters:
- iME1 - Single-phase kilowatt-hour meter
- iME1z - Single-phase kilowatt-hour meter with partial meter
- iME1zr - Single-phase kilowatt-hour meter with partial meter and remote transfer of metering impulses (relay output)
- class 2
- direct measurement up to 63A or measurement via CTs
- digital display
- partial meter
- easy wiring (without CTs)
- small size
- compliance with IEC61036 standard
BenefitsThe Acti 9 iME kilowatt-hour meters are specially economic and easy to install in all switchboards.
- To monitor the power consumption of each sector, unit, workshop…
- To manage an electrical installation and optimize your building's power efficiency
- For business, industrial and residential applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ