It provides the ideal level of capability for your installations from 800 to 4000 A, while offering the durability and ease-of use needed for the majority of applications.
- Complies with IEC 60947-2 &3
- Single frame size for full range
- Icu=Ics=Icw (1 s) = 50 kA/ 65 kA offers complete discrimination with the downstream breakers
- Suitability for 690V applications
- Intelligent ET range of trip systems with current and voltage measurements
- All 4-pole breakers equipped with adjustable neutral protection devices
- High electrical & mechanical endurance properties
- Modular type front-mounting accessories
- Ensures safety with ready-to-close contact, multiple locking options, safety shutters, etc.
- Suitable for copper and aluminium terminations
- Flexibility for changing customer terminal orientation- Horizontal to vertical and vice-versa
- Complete selectivity assures electrical system protective coordination, reliability, and continuity of service.
- Simplicity of selection, purchasing, stocking and installation.
- IEC complaint, internationally certified offer, delivers Schneider electric commitment to quality
- Industrial sites
- Electrical utilities and distribution
- Generator protection