- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Flexibility - Support for varying aisle widths, rack heights, rack depths, and single rows. Supports hot and cold aisle containment
- Air Return System - Centralized hot air return system for room and external air handling systems minimize obstruction of lighting into the aisle and provide cable access from within the contained aisle.
- Safe Slide Doors - Emergency break away sliding door enables quick exit in the event of an emergency
- Ceiling tiles - Closes off the top of the aisle to prevent mixing of the hot and cold airstreams in the IT environment.
- Fire Safe System - Alerts personnel and drops ceiling panels based on temperature to enable fire suppressions system in the room to extinguish the fire. UL723s listed.
- Modular design - Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- One-way locking door - Secures the hot aisle while allowing for quick exit in case of emergency.
- Scalable densities - Allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
- Over Aisle Access - Tooless removal of individual panels to allow access above the aisle for cabling and maintenance
- Efficiency - Increases the capacity of the air conditioner by supplying a warmer return air temperature.
- Active Airflow Control - Monitors and actively adjust cooling unit airflow in containment systems, while providing visibility to effective cooling to critical IT equipment.
- EcoLEDgy Driven Lighting - Integrated high efficiency LED lighting with on/off motion sensors