- Get control – Control your energy cost and improve comfort – we help you do it!
- Get efficient – Efficiency and energy savings for any size building, new constructions and retrofits.
- Get value – A cost-effective investment now and in the future.
SmartStruxure Lite Brochure (PDF)
SmartStruxure Lite: Our open system approach to standards and protocols (PDF)
High performance meets affordability
With the introduction of SmartStruxure Lite solution, small- to medium-sized buildings now have an affordable building management solution to meet their needs. By providing anytime, anywhere access to building information on a simple user interface, SmartStruxure Lite solution lowers energy costs without compromising on comfort.
SmartStruxure Lite solution is an open system offering programmable control and management of a buildings’ HVAC, lighting and metering using StruxureWare™ Building Expert, a no-license-fee web interface.
The backbone of the SmartStruxure Lite solution are multi-purpose management devices (MPM) that combine programmable controller, gateway, and Web server duties in a single device. The MPM (MPM-GW, MPM-UN and MPM-VA) hosts StruxureWare™ Building Expert, so no special gateway or server is needed, thereby providing the lowest fixed cost per location for small and medium buildings.
MPM devices can network via daisy-chain, IP/Ethernet or ZigBee® wireless mesh. They can manage wired (analogue and digital inputs and outputs), Modbus®, EnOcean® (wireless) and ZigBee (wireless) end-devices.
End-devices with dedicated objects in StruxureWare Building Expert for an even easier integration:
- SE7000 Series room controllers
- SE8000 Series room controllers
- EnOcean products, including lighting control
- Metering products such as the PM750 and ION6200
- Low fixed costs for small and medium buildings
- Full-featured automation for HVAC, lighting, and metering
- Fully programmable with remote access
- Wired and wireless control and networking
- Seamless integration into SmartStruxure solution
- Future-proof with EcoStruxure® Web Services, IP, BACnet IP and oBIX® integration
- Lighting control
- Data logging and export
Perfect for retrofit and new construction projects in:
- Retail chains
- Office buildings
- Healthcare clinics
- Hotels and motels
- Primary/elementary schools
- High-ceiling environments such as supermarkets, warehouses and factories
- Heritage buildings and other landmarks