- Standardized components - Reduces risk of failure, minimizes human error, and lowers mean-time-to-repair
- Modular design - Increases adaptability with an open architecture configurable to any IT environment.
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
- Pre-engineered system - Allows for fast design and installation
- Ease of Use - Simplifies future planning by allowing side to side equipment to be placed anywhere in the data center.
- Know your usage - Delivers a robust set of tools to help collect, analyze and report on your cost and consumption at the macro or micro level, providing accurate, timely spend and usage information.
- Multi-vendor asset support - Provides support for multiple types of IT assets and hardware platforms.
- Web dashboards - Easy-configurable web dashboards showing data center key performance indicators, such as trending of data center parameters and capacity utilization
- Proactive monitoring - By utilizing customer-specific and global trending techniques, remote monitoring professionals can proactively identify and anticipate physical infrastructure threats before they occur.
- Customized report - All Assessment Services offer you a customized report, which may include the following: (1) power and cooling requirements to support the exisitng load, (2) thermal imaging, (3) computer-aided drawings, (4) descriptions of constraints, and (5) recommendations for increased efficiencies and capacity. The report provides you with the information you need to design your facilities for optimal performance, to extend the life of your equipment, and to ensure the highest level of network availability.