Electronic overcurrent relays
Electronic Over Current Relay – Protection Components [Protection of AC Motor, DC Motor and System Voltage]
1 products available
- It can provide both over-voltage and under-voltage protection at the same time.
- There are three types of model depending on the input voltage.
- For the range of protection, it can be used for 3-phase or single-phase depending on the model. 110V Type: 110~150V for over voltage, 80~120V for under voltage
- The 3-phase line voltage is displayed at an interval of 5 seconds.
- The operation time for over voltage and under voltage can be set separately.
- The cause of operation and operation voltage are saved up to three times. Thus, you can check them anytime.
- Over-Voltage Relay (OVR) and under-voltage relay, which can be used for single-phase, are available. (EOVR, EUVR)
- The protection range of analog single-phase for over-voltage relay (EOVR) is as follows: 110V Type: 110~150V
- The protection range of analog single-phase for under-voltage relay (EUVR) is as follows:
110V Type: 70~110V
220V Type: 260~220V
380V Type: 300~380V
220V Type: 220~300V for over voltage, 160~240V for under voltage
440V Type: 380~500V for over voltage, 300~440V for under voltage
220V Type: 220~300V
380V Type: 380~460V
- It is suitable for the place where the load shedding of Voltage is required.
- It is suitable for protecting the machine at a place where over or under voltage may damage the machine.
- Protection relay and digital meter can be used as a single product.
- Protection of direct current (DC) motor
- Protection of direct current (DC) machine
- It is suitable for all places where possibly problematic direct current (DC) is used.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ