Electronic overcurrent relays
Electronic Over Current Relay – Protection Components [Protection of AC Motor, DC Motor and System Voltage]
0 products available
- Two types detect the current: with Shunt or Hall Sensor.
- Over current range Shunt Type: 0.1A ~ 240A Hall Sensor: 5 ~ 360A
- The load current can be checked. Thus, no separate direct current (DC) ampere meter is necessary.
- The over-current setting can be modified while checking the operation of current.
- Under current protection can prevent the no-load operation of the machine.
- It has the characteristics of Definite, and it is suitable for protecting the machine connected to the motor.
- It immediately swings into operation in response to any shock in the machine connected to the motor when the operation time is set to minimum. (The operation can start within 0.5 seconds.)
- The use of DUCR-S/H, which is designed for under current protection, can provide protection at no-load operation of the motor or when there is no current.
- The current can be set while checking the number.
- The setting can be made correctly according to the desired current.
- The cause of operation and current are saved. - The last three times can be memorized.
- The auto reset time can be set.
- Protection of direct current (DC) motor
- Protection of direct current (DC) machine
- It is suitable for all places where possibly problematic direct current (DC) is used.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BuEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ