Bold ideas to change the worldThe change in our world is more profound than ever, new technologies, enabling for the first time distributed and connected energy, challenge us to redefine the way we live our lives.
To meet these changes, we need to invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play, and to deliver solutions that integrate seamlessly into our environment, supporting the rhythm of our lives and empowering people to do more with less. This is to make sure Life Is On for everyone, everywhere and at every moment with our technology.
Schneider Electric Egypt, Schneider Ventures, under the patronage of The Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation in Egypt, are inviting you to join the Energy Challenge and Bring your BOLD ideas to life.
NOW! we are looking for you to solve one of our six real-life case challenges within efficient energy management in a city environment.
Choose from six challenges and share your BOLD idea with us!1. Smart buildings and homes
Buildings are designed for economic and environmental performance over time, superior inexperienced buildings have intelligent connections with energy sources.
- Energy Efficiency & Security solutions
- Autonomous building
- Home Energy management & home automation
- Connection to the Smart Grid
2. Smart Energy
Smart Energy Systems permit for the identification of a lot of doable and reasonable solutions to the transformation into future renewable and property energy solutions.
- Smart Grid Automation & Flexible Distribution
- Smart Metering Management & Demand Response
- Renewables Integration & Micro Grid
- Real-Time Smart Grid Software
- Gas Distribution Management
- Grid Digitization & Energy as a service
3. Smart Water
Smart water solves discrepancies between spending and funding, enhance your resiliency and response to emergencies to ensure public health, safety and security.
- Distribution Management & Leak Detection
- Power, Control & Security Systems integration
- Stormwater management and Urban Flooding
- Pumping & treatment management
4. Smart Public Services
Smart technologies are creating their mark within the public service.
Digital city public services
- Recycling & waste management
- Street Lighting management
- Public Safety
- Video Surveillance
- Emergency management
5. Smart Mobility
This could tackle many various forms together with ride-sharing, car-sharing, public transportation, walking, biking, and more. the requirement for sensible quality arose out of skyrocketing traffic jam and its connected aspect effects, together with pollution, fatalities, and wasted time public transit
- Traveler Information
- Tolling & Congestion Charging
- Traffic Management
- EV Charging Infrastructure & Supervision Services
6. Smart Industries
Smart manufacturing has been outlined because the fully-integrated, cooperative producing systems that respond in real time to fulfill ever-changing demands and conditions within the provide network, and in client desires.
- Manufacturing Management solutions
- Power Management solutions
- Supply Chain Management solutions
- Safety Compliance Solutions
- Industrial cyber security
- Application based analytics
- IT/OT convergence
- 1st filtration: 20 applicants will be shortlisted
- 2nd filtration: Judging Panel & voting during Schneider Electric Innovation Day in June
- Cash sum of 100 KEGP for the 1st winner
- Cash sum of 60 KEGP for the 2nd winner
- Cash sum of 40 KEGP for the 3rd winner
- Access to Schneider Exchange platform for the top 10 winners.
- 2 weeks mentorship / internship in =S= facilities for the top 3 winners.
- Access to Schneider Egypt innovation day for shortlisted candidates
We want you to come and participateYou are an entrepreneur, innovator, problem solver, researcher or a data scientist
You are eager to share bold ideas around energy management with focus on these areas of innovation
You have an idea or a prototype or an existing product
You are a team member or an individual
Deadline to apply: 10th of May
Closing ceremony: June 12th – 2019