SICAE Somme and Cambraisis
Getting smarter with ADMSSmart EcoStruxure Grid enables French utility SICAE to optimize grid management for 35,000 households.
Realize the full potential offered by digitization• Optimize electricity grid management and power supply
• Reinforce network stability and voltage management
• Improve the integration of local renewable energy production such as wind farms
• Deliver accurate situational awareness for improved decision-making
• Leverage information from Linky smart meters
• Receive information on end users' energy consumption to better manage low voltage networks and solve problems faster
Reliability and efficiency with EcoStruxure GridApps, Analytics & Services: EcoStruxure ADMS, a building block for smart grid management
Connected products: Easergy T300 (single solution for remote control and monitoring for LV/MV substation)
• Deployment of EcoStruxure ADMS for network management with advanced monitoring, analysis, control, optimization, planning, and training functions – including DMS, SCADA, OMS, EMS and geolocation in a single unified tool
• Implementation of two control centers (main + back-up)
• Provision of analytics to support full integration of 120 MW wind farms into the grid (40 MW average load)
• Implementation of a call management system for the call center
Efficient and reliable smart grid• Effective incident management: fault location and automatic reconfiguration of power supply to areas not affected.
• Ability to effectively respond to any major faults.
• Optimized management of network and field crews.
• Future-proof grid management with a high capacity to integrate other assets, such as smart meters.
• Increased capabilities for integrating renewables.
• Improved demand response strategy to reduce the overall load at peak times from wind generation.
• Collaboration with RTE (French TSO) to test a demand response strategy to enhance management of active and reactive power coming from wind turbines.
“We felt that Schneider Electric was the best partner for us given the feedback we had and our previous experience working with their technicians, engineers and sales representatives.”
Christophe Dufour, Director Grid Management Division, SICAE Somme & Cambraisis
Discover EcoStruxure ADMS
Solutions for Electricity Companies
Have a story worth sharing?