Visit the PowerLogic PM8000 series landing page. Built on ION™ technology the PowerLogic PM8000 series will also protect the value of your investment with its unique ability to adapt to your needs today and tomorrow.
- High-accuracy energy metering: IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S, IEC 61557-12 PDM-S
- Time synchronization
- Multi-tariff support
- WAGES metering support
- PQ compliance monitoring: IEC 61000-4-30 class S, IEC 62586, EN 50160, IEEE 519
- PQ analysis capabilities: Dip & swell detection, waveform capture, disturbance direction detection, trending & forecasting
- Protocols: Modbus, DNP3, IEC 61850
- Ports: RS-485, dual-port Ethernet, Ethernet-to-serial gateway
- Graphical, color display
- Onboard, customizable web pages
- Makes understanding power quality simple to help operations personnel avoid downtime and ensure increased productivity and equipment life.
- Makes energy and power quality immediately relevant and actionable to support your operational and sustainability goals.
- Fast access to timely, critical information for energy, electrical network, and asset management.
- More detailed PQ compliance reporting, and expert-level power quality and root-cause analytics.
- Power monitoring, logging, and forecasting to help ensure your electrical system stays within safe operating tolerances, avoiding the risk of overloads, unbalances, or high peak demand.
- Ensure energy efficiency and optimized costs by understanding where, when and how their energy is being consumed and perform sub-billing or allocate energy costs to encourage energy-efficient behavior , reduce peak demand and power factor penalties, and support participation in demand response or variable tariff (TOU, RTP) programs.
- Maximize use of capacity by performing detailed load studies, circuit optimization, and more accurate infrastructure expansion planning.
- Integrates easily with EcoStruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert software (formerly known as StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert) or other energy management systems
- Ideal for low to high voltage applications in industrial facilities, commercial buildings, utility networks, or critical power environments.