- Edit configuration and boot files - Eliminates the need for physical access to the device.
- Multi-device support - Severs, UPSs, PDUs, switches, routers, PBXs.
- Operating system - Linux, Unix, Sun, and Windows 2003
- Scripting - Advanced scripting on Syslog file capabilities allows IT administrators to manage end devices and automate corrective actions.
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Multi-session capability - Concurrent usage by more than one administrator.
- Read-only Access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.
- Advanced security - Comprehensive security support--including SSH v2 (Secure Shell), RADIUS authentication, IPSec, IP filtering, and user access lists per port--protect network and IT assets against hackers and other unauthorized individuals.
- In-band management - Access the Console Port Server and connected equipment over the network.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.