Power Monitoring Expert version 8.2 is now available and includes several security updates. Because the cyber threat landscape continues to evolve, Schneider Electric provides cyber security improvements with each release. Customers concerned about cyber security should plan to upgrade to the latest software or firmware versions as they become available. Read the release here.
Update - November 2017: PME 8.2 Cumulative Update is now available. Please read the Important Notes before installing this update. Power Monitoring Expert's open architecture supports industry standard protocols and an expansive range of Schneider Electric and third-party devices. Leverage and optimize your existing infrastructure. Integrate with other energy management and automation systems (e.g. SCADA, BAC, DCS, ERP) or web services.
- Intuitive, customizable web client interface with multi-language support
- Real time monitoring with factory defined screen templates for device data
- Standard and advanced energy reports for consumption analysis and cost management
- Full WAGES support (dashboards, reports and screens) across the software tools
- Pre-defined or custom alarm management
- Input metering support
- Automatic database logging
- Fully compatible with ION technology
- Supports PowerLogic ION Enterprise software and System Manager software migrations
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce energy-related costs
- Ensure electrical network reliability and reduce downtime
- Optimize equipment utilization and the cost of operations