Account Manager Electric Vehicles
Description de poste
Join Schneider Electric and power your career
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
We are looking for an Account Manager EV to help us pushing our wonderful solution for charging Electric Vehicles (EV) into the Dutch market. Location base is our office in Hoofddorp (The Netherlands). You will report to the manager Channel Manager Home & Distribution with a dotted line to the LoB EV.
The person we are looking for is a pioneer within Schneider Electric. He/she should be plowing the Dutch landscape, searching for new possibilities to support the growth of selling the Schneider Electric EV-solutions.
- Search for opportunities, to support our growth ambition on growing our EV business in the Netherlands
- Attract new customers by working closely together with the offer marketeer, the technical specialist and the different channels GMT
- Account responsible for managing the selected EV partners
- Have a clear understanding of our products, and know how to position this in the market
- Attract new customers by working closely together with the offer marketeer, the sales specialist and the different channels
- Have a clear understanding of our products, and know how to position solutions into the market
- Follow the latest industry developments and keep up to date with companies' competitors
- A pro-active thinker
- Profound team player
- Have a green heart
- Affinity with technic
- Grow the business via focused GTM (direct and indirect)
- Develop an activation plan to create awareness via partners, distributors and contractors
- Be the liaison between the LoB and the country
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings;
- We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
- Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our Youtube video for more explanation)
Required qualifications and skills:
- A completed Bachelor or Master degree;
- A minimum work experience of 3-5 years in a similar role;
- Native Dutch speaking and very good in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Acquisition on this vacancy will not be appreciated.