Senior Application Engineer
Description de poste
LOAD BANK APPLICATION ENGINEER
The Applications Engineer responds to requests for technical, product and sales information, with the objective of converting inquiries into orders and provides sales support for existing and future products and services.
- Handles technical inquiries for product and sales information on Load Bank and communications products.
- Reviews plans and specifications to determine applicable product conformance.
- Assists in order negotiations by analyzing competitor pricing and technical issues.
- Track opportunities and provide management reports on quotation activity.
- Processes customer orders/inquires, including interpretation of application requirements, and coordinate with other departments (Engineering, Credit, Production Planning, Shipping, etc.) to ensure efficient and timely resolution.
- Evaluate/Determine/Coordinate and Expedite parts replacements for emergency breakdown situations.
- Participates in training programs, trade shows and sales activities with customers and field sales offices.
- Provides support for Product / Sales Coordinators and the Field Sales Organization concerning technical, marketing, procedural and quotation issues.
- Prepare technical proposals and bills of material for various custom Load Bank applications
- Some travel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with an attitude for problem solving
- Demonstrated proficient in scheduling, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines - Multi-tasking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Visio and AutoCAD.
- Exceptional collaborator; self-aware, empathetic towards others, and able to deliver results as a team.
- Located in Cleveland, OH is a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or 5+ years' experience in the Load bank Industry.
- Previous work experience in the electrical engineering industry is preferred, but not essential.