Business Strategy Development Manager
Description de poste
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for Business Strategy Development Manager (006QRX) to make an impact!
What you will do:
- To support the adaptation, development and ensure the execution of the country’s Business Development Strategies in alignment with Country General Manager, Business Units and Global Functions.
- Lead the Country’s Pricing Management
- Drive the Business Intelligence execution in the country.
- Support the Strategy and Marketing development within the country.
- Support the Strategy execution and implementation of playbooks.
- Support in providing the management with complete assistance on shaping medium and long term direction and resource allocation through collaboration with other functions.
1. Pricing Management
- Lead in the Pricing Strategy in the country by working with BU and Zone Pricing to adapt New Offer Pricing Model to Country
- Drive the Country Price Setting by working Businesses on the local definition and the implementation of the Price Positioning Strategy and Procedures and ensures its communication to the country
- Ensuring the Price Execution by the Business through leading in the revision of the pricing framework (List price, Discount matrix, Commercial Policy, etc.) and ensures proper application of daily processes (SPA control, discount mgt, etc.)
- Responsible for the Country’s Pricing Infrastructure by working with Zone pricing lead to deploy pricing organization blueprint and manage the implementation of Local Country Pricing Framework
- Lead the Country’s Pricing Transformation & Continuous Improvement based on the Global Roll-out.
- Responsible for the Country’s Pricing Governance & Monitoring by setting up and animating the Country’s Pricing Council meetings
2. Business Intelligence
- Ensure market understanding supporting the development of the strategy.
- Monitor and follow-up the Schneider’s performance by market, by offer, by channel and establish the link between end-markets and segments with Schneider businesses to allow visibility of resource requirements.
- Coordinate and consolidate Annual Market Review (AMR) submission within country entities
- Build and maintain the entity Information and forecasting system to support SE business development.
- Analyze and diffuse all relevant information and ensures the quality of this information.
- Analyze the entity performance at the light of these indicators.
- Contribute to all processes needed data information
3. General Management Office Support
- Support in providing management complete assistance on shaping medium and long term direction and resource allocation through collaboration with other functions (Finance, Marketing):
- Coordinate the definition of the country Strategic Planning
- Build dashboard for Country President with indicators on: CA, Profitability, Delta Price, volume,
- Market share development, customer satisfaction
4. Support the Drive for the Strategy execution and implementation
- Support the choice and setting of priorities for the country based on economic factors and global strategy. Ensure follow-through and annual refresh.
- From the global strategy down to country, have a clear set of direction and model on how to develop the business in the country and how to manage internal conflict with other businesses.
- Support the development and deployment of initiatives which are aligned with long term corporate Strategic vision while keeping focus and sense of urgency on shorter term BU’s priorities.
- Commit on business objective by playbook and ensure deployment through Marketing Business Plan. Support the Business Units to transform the updated playbooks into Marketing Business Plan.
- Support the sales to transform the Marketing Business Plan into Commercial Action Plan
- Monitor and challenge implementation of the strategies and plan on a regular basis
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Business Management / Marketing / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in business intelligence, commercial excellence, pricing, strategic planner or marketing
- Prior experience in Electrical/Electronics/Pharmaceutical would be a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!