Field Services Order Manager
Description de poste
Schneider Electric is hiring a Field Services Order Manager in Mississauga
What will you do?
- Ensure successful execution of orders to customer satisfaction, as per contractual requirements and complying with CPP4S
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between customer, service staff, internal stakeholders or sub-contractors.
- Receive, manage and review all order handoffs from tendering/Sales
- Validate or complete work order administrative information including technical and commercial information
- Assign work priorities, ensure job materials have been ordered, tracked and received.
- Schedule FSRs in an assigned territory, identify and assign Lead FSR as needed
- Work with FSM to insure FSR qualifications meet the project requirements.
- Communicate schedule conflicts, delays, or changes with customer and appropriate service and sales staff
- Schedule Outside Labor - proactively work with 3rd party companies and other Service Territories if necessary
- Monitor job costs and escalate issues for work that does not appear to be valid or within approved cost guidelines
- Manage Work Orders from beginning to end of process including final order close out
- Ensure order deliverables meet the company’s quality standards and contract requirements.
- Ensure order documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Develop relationships with client/consultant that foster long-term business ties.
- Lead/coordinate project timely invoicing
- Support when necessary regarding unpaid invoices.
- Support Sales forecast process
- Suggest areas for improvement with internal processes, with possible solutions (lessons learned)
- Report any existing or potential safety and QMS nonconformities to a Mgr, Quality or HSE Mgr.
- Leading closeout of work order and process for financial reconciliation with related documents
- Use CR process to manage warranty or quality issues.
- Be prepared and actively participate in weekly operational meetings to discuss project issues, backlog status, forecasting, WIP
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Associate degree or BS in Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Industrial Computer Sciences
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Planning & Organization
- Expertise in MS Office Applications
- Effective Report Writing
- Excellent analytic skills, Self-starter, Quick learner, Good public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Capability to deal with intense workload
- ERP usage experience
- Experience in Customer Care Center preferred
Who will you report to?
Business & Projects Manager - Field Services
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.