Description de poste
1. Perform costing, monthly closing, check and analyze the result
2. Maintain the product cost, and make sure the accuracy and correctness of the product cost, including daily product cost maintain and annual standard cost build up
3. Provide standard financial report to finance business partner including P&L, Base Cost, Mix/Forex impact, Product cost etc.
4. Work closely with Financial Service Support Team for Balance Sheet review, HFM reporting, reporting check, expense booking, and fixed assets capitalization status etc.
5. Monitor closely the purchasing price variance of materials, BOM and Routine with plant operation team
6. Implement the global processes for FP&A and costing function
7. Organize and deliver financial trainings in systems, tools, and processes
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Preferably 1-4 Years Experienced Employees specializing in Finance Shared Service/Cost Accounting.
• Strong financial modeling techniques and analytical skills.
• Advanced PC skills, emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint, MS Access is a plus.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to adapt new systems and applications quickly.
• Hyperion, Cognos, SAP and Oracle experience are an advantage.
• Willing to work in Rosario, Cavite.
• 1 Full-Time positions available.