Inside Sales & Office Supervisor
Description de poste
Performance Manager – coaches team members to raise their selling skills, and manages set of accounts and applies sales actions directly or provides analytics and tools support for the Sales team. Also accountable for customer relationship with our company. The office supervisor part of the role consists in clerical tasks and office coordination.
This role report to the General Manager. The candidate must be able to:
- Maintain a global vision of all the important points of our activity within the subsidiary in order to intervene in all sectors when necessary.
- Proactively maintain a good relationship with customers by ensuring their satisfaction in all sales acts binding us.
- Respond within the allocated time to resolve various issues that customers may encounter.
- Deal with customer quotes, orders, logistics and payments actions.
- Organize commercial events of the subsidiary (seminars, open lines meeting, internal training, internal meetings, etc.)
- Work with HR on sales team skills assessment and training plan.
- Provide analytics (ppt & Excel) to support sales actions and the GM decision making.
- Watch over the company's assets in collaboration with the General Manager.
- Coordinate all the smooth running of the office while being efficient in all.
- Good knowledge of IT tools (World, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good knowledge of practices in digital tools (Internet, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Have knowledge in international trade
- Have knowledge in finance
- Knowing how to use ERP (e.g. SAP, Sales forces, etc.)
- To be rigorous
- Being able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in multicultural environments.
- Speak French and English well.
- Additional knowledge in another language would be a plus. Knowledge in the field of electrical equipment is a plus.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in business- or any related field that could give advantage to move in future in the sales positions or support functions
- Training: at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a similar company / business