IT Channel Segment Marketing Manager
Description de poste
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
IT Channel Strategic Marketing (Senior) Manager
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES, DELIVERABLES AND METRICS:
Responsible for leading the channel marketing strategy, content marketing, and demand generation activities globally for the IT Solution Provider persona. This involves ensuring the marketing strategy is 100% aligned to the business' priorities, staying on top of market trends, conducting competitor analysis, mapping customer journeys, leading value proposition development workshops, providing regional activation guidance, supporting key offer launches, building holistic internal/external communications plans, and equipping global sales teams with the right training and tools.
- Own the partner persona maps
- Define the channel marketing strategy with focus on developing and engaging around new business
- Define Channel Value Propositions and work cross functionally to deliver key tools or experience to support these value statements
- Engage with the strategic marketing teams that create campaign contents and deploy into the region
- Own marketing automation strategy for IT Channel Personas
- Drive key insights on performance and ROI across both marketing spend and channel spend
- Manage appropriate intern and external communication related to key programs or initiatives
8+ years of related experience and could include-
- Channel marketing Experience (co-marketing, partner experience, partner program)
- Understanding of key digital marketing concepts
- Ability to define value proposition maps
- Clear communicator with track record of cross matrix collaboration
- Ability to demonstrate return on investment
EDUCATION—MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL:
Bachelor's degree minimum
Qualifications – External
- Work with an intelligent and diverse workforce
- Be a contributor to global energy efficiency and sustainability
- Work with and learn about cutting edge technologies every day
- Feel energized and have a great sense of accomplishment supporting your co -workers
This job might be for you if:
- You have a thirst for knowledge and want to learn and grow every day
- You take a personal interest in being proactive in support of your co -workers
- You take pride in delivering world class service and helping others stay productive
- You love challenges and solving complex problems
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.