National Accounts Manager
Description de poste
For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, as a business of Schneider Electric, we are the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by a 24-hour nationwide service support. https://youtu.be/Yf9QdGRZTEw
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity within the ASCO line of business for a highly talented, motivated, solutions minded individual for the position of National Account Manager. The National Account manager will be responsible for developing and growing the ASCO portfolio of business within a defined set of Data Center customers and their value chain. This position will be responsible for acquiring additional data center customers through cross business relationships with other Schneider Electric businesses. The National Account manager will work with and support local ASCO sales offices in increasing the sale of products & solutions to the targeted accounts through the various go to market channels.
- Develop strategy and deliver on business plan for penetration rates, orders, revenue, margin and cash for the complete ASCO portfolio of business
- Identify and define areas to penetrate and grow our wallet share with the targeted customers
- Lead multi-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth; provide single point of contact to customer
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels, focusing on key decision makers at Business Development and Operations-suite as well as working closely with decision makers
- Conduit for solutions…detailed understanding of customer’s business model and how Schneider’s products, software and services deliver added value to customers
- Manage associated contractual issues to support project and transactional business needs
- Set regular cadence for collaboration / reviews with necessary stakeholders
- Build a clear communications strategy (internally & externally)
- Collaborate with the Schneider Electric Data Center Solutions and Secure Power teams to leverage existing relationships to expand opportunities with additional data center accounts
- Understand Data Center Industry trends and have in depth product/application knowledge of emergency power applications
- Maintain membership in national trade organizations and represent ASCO through speaking engagements
- Coordinate and assist in customer training programs
- Significant sales experience with a deep understanding of national account management, customers, sales channels and third parties, with a demonstrated track record of growing business.
- Deep understanding of the data center segment
- Experience in presenting as a thought leader to key stakeholders / large groups
- Solid understanding of energy management, backup power and industry-specific problems & technology
- Successful track-record influencing decision makers across a customer’s organization
- A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and close a deal
- Broad experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Strong initiative, self-starter and high level of organization skills
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in a multicultural & matrix environment – both with internal organizations and within client organizations
- Strong ability to leverage social networking and alternative strategies to obtain and foster client networks within and around key clients
- Experience in working via strategic alliance or mutual client engagements with customer/partner
- Strong ability to leverage CRM tools (Salesforce or similar) to manage a large portfolio of business
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit-oriented
- Capability and desire to travel approximately 50% of the time - traveling to meet with account and internal requirements
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Preferably Engineering or Business degree or equivalent work experience
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.