Operational Offer Manager
Description de poste
- To be a flagbearer of Motor management and automation in Industries, responsible for Thailand business, and driving a greater vision for teams to create smart but innovative strategies, that advances our market share and the way we do business.
- He/She shall be driving marketing and offer management initiatives for Machine or OEM GTM business While creating real values for direct/indirect customers in the cluster.
- Support internal startups for growth in targeted IX2 mission & future strat plans at EAJ zone level.
- Contribute to overall strategy and initiatives and drives innovation and digital customer experience.
- Develop machine transactional offers deployment in the country while supporting on operational strategy
- Provide inputs to management for decision making, providing basic infrastructure in terms of processes, dashboard, etc.
- Offer product life-cycle management for the cluster
- Identify gaps and opportunities on as-is situation
- Training for knowledge partners & GTM channels to ensure our offers are animated well, while we leverage channel marketing teams
- 6 - 8+ Years of working experience in with B2B marketing background with exposure to Industrial Automation/Motor Management
- Preferred: Sales/Marketing experience (Marketing flavor with mix management and Profitability improvement)
- Preferred sector experience: Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, B2B, Automation.
- Strong analytical capabilities, including Utilizing financial and business reporting tools to build story using data to articulate and present, Strong ability to visualize, identify & formulate scenarios, should be able to identify real needs with stakeholders (internal & external), understand market dynamics, Competitive actions & hands on with Pricing management, commercial references, project and portfolio management tools.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills, high level of networking skills, Ability to excel in transversal role, Lead & Implement new initiatives, Lead to Change !, be a part of cross-cultural team & we expect a high level of contribution.