Manager-Digital Transformation BI
Description de poste
THE MISSION & PURPOSE
The Delivery Manager will be accountable for successful delivery in time & quality of prioritized topic submitted to the ALM. He will be key to coordinate actions inside PRISM GSC IS team, SED development team and IntelDS architects. He will be key to integrate all contingencies of the multiple business domains to prioritize the delivery schedules. He will liaise with other Project Managers to facilitate the transversal integration with upstream and downstream tools and data flows.
The Delivery Manager priority will be team efficiency: Agile methodology (including “fail fast” concept), reengineer of data management to reduce non-value execution or administrative tasks.
The Delivery Manager will in delegation of the ALM, as an acting backup when possible. He will also be the expert of Realized Savings logics. He would be able to backup the rest of the team, especially within the Supplier Performance domain.
As accountable for the overall delivered information consistency, he will automate the helicopter sanity checks on weekly and hotfix deliveries to ensure the integration to transversal capabilities. It applies also to Birst upgrades.
Support the ALM as a delegate, a coordinator/integrator, for approx.15% workload spread in the following topics. Be available in priority on top critical issues to foster fast resolution under good control.
Be a role model in the Agile method implemented: close collaboration with the development teams, live collaboration workshops, full tracking of the workflow process in Jira. Act as a owner of the whole process E2E: defect assessments, root cause analysis, specification, estimation of the solution, support to the development team, tests, documentation and communication of the delivery to end users.
sample of 2021 objectives
The year objective, prior to PRISM 2.0, is to anticipate critical risks on run in a prospective way (IntelDS integration). As it goes with the freeze of the data model, deliveries will strictly be validated with ALM for business blockers, and submission to the arbitration of the stakeholders. All possible “out of the box” workarounds need to be recommended to avoid modifying the ETL, except if it is a necessary bug fix. In this last case, the changes need to be communicated to the PRISM.
30% Supplier Performance deliveries
- proactively assess non quality issues, design quality indicators (PIC) and prioritize critical topics
- recommend the best solution according to root cause analysis in pair with the Supplier Performance Application Analyst
- raise precise specifications to guide and animate the development teams in live
- animate the workflow in Jira up to delivery and tests, in close relation with the SED development team and IDS architects
- update the documentation and communicate the deliveries up to PRISM Yammer
20% User Support RCA L2
- Realized Savings
- backup of the team on Supplier Performance & Spend
20% Automation of all Data Management and PIC processes
- automate at maximum all existing ingestion of external data, developing the delegation to data owners. The focus will be on time consuming data collections with a target of 0 workload in GSC IS, reject to the sender automation and secured publication. The process will be defined in pair with the Data Management Process Owner
- anticipate the adaptation to the change of the IT landscape: identify risks, alert of obsolete ingestion to validate with SED architect the target IT architecture, recommend and implement the data entry solution in pair with the Data Management Process Owner. The first objective is 0 workload in GSC IS, and full delegation to data owner, and reject to sender in case of anomaly
- backup the PIC owner in running automated processes of which the weekly PIC depending on time zone of the weekly delivery hour (PIC owner in NAM zone)
15% Realized Savings Data Management
- India deployment
- EAJP deployment
10% Procurement Information Consistency
- backup PIC owner
- analysis of root cause and recommend action plans to owners
5% Support the new ERPs integration such as Titan, facilitating root causes’ identification thanks to acquired expertise
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Fluent English
- Business Analytics and Data Science certification
- IT Development & Algorithm skills in Data Management
- Supply Chain process background, including Productivity calculation from Finance models
- Strong analytical skills for Problem analysis & solving with Issue resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies and lead by influence
- Active listening, Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Business value driven and passionate about user satisfaction
- High in result achievements through cooperation
- Agile and adaptable, Ready to challenge status quo
- Be recognized by the community as the reference on his domain.
- Knowledge of Project management & Agile methods.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with information systems, including development
- Experience in data discovery and analysis
- Experience in collaborating with multi-cultural teams.
- Experience in ERPs – SAP, Oracle
- Working experience with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and/or Birst
- Experience as ERP key user or consultant (focusing on material management and production planning)
- Related major in information system analysis & design, statistics, computer/data science, etc.