Description de poste
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Responsible for implementing and sustaining Lean and Six Sigma concepts, interfacing with cross-functional teams and other functional departments
- Developing manufacturing PFMEAs, Control Plans and recognizing and achieving improvements in tooling and processes
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest methods and technologies, and be able to recognize their applicability within our manufacturing and assembly operations
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting key metrics and developing improvement plan
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering preferred
- Strong Quality, Industrial and/or Manufacturing Engineering background
- Application of Lean and Six Sigma techniques, statistical methods
- Mechanical aptitude highly desired
- Ability to lead and interact with others in a collaborative environment is a must
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing tools, 5S, 8D, Kaizen events, Six Sigma tools, PFMEA, Control Plans, Process Flow, Process Auditing, Process Capability analysis, ISO, Poka Yoke design desired
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.