Schneider Development Program - Canada's Commercial Leadership Program (Mississauga, ON; Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC)
Description de poste
What will you do?
We are currently seeking 6 highly-motivated, collaborative, and forward-thinking new graduates who have completed their Bachelor's Degree or MBA to join our best-in-class Rotational Program known as Schneider Electric's Commercial Leadership Program.
We know skills and competencies show up in and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Have completed, or will be completing in Spring 2021, a Bachelor of Engineering degree or higher program such as MBA or Masters (Electrical/Mechanical/Software focus)
- 3.2 GPA or higher (on a 4 point scale)
- Ability to speak and read English fluently; bilingual skills are considered an asset (mandatory in QC)
- Ability to be located in one of Schneider Electric's facilities in Canada (Mississauga, ON; Montreal, QC; Calgary, AB)
- 0 - 3 years of experience
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.