Senior Renewable Energy Services Specialist
Description de poste
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Senior Renewable Energy Services Specialist (006S4D) to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
The evolution of clean technology and smartgrid solutions has become a critical issue for organizations given emerging financial opportunities, sustainability goals, integrated energy strategy and other factors for commercial and industrial end-users. Schneider Electric Cleantech Services provides assistance, support, and leadership to some of the world's best known companies, local governments/cities and institutions on integrating and diversifying their portfolios to include renewable energy and emerging energy technologies. As a global specialist in energy and resource management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Commercial and Industrial sectors, such as Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and in the Public and Academic sectors.
The Cleantech Services Senior Specialist will develop and deliver high-impact services and solutions that create client value, financial and environmental impact reductions, and develop / track performance against client goals and strategies. Schneider Electric is seeking seasoned candidates with experience in the below responsibility areas. Overall, the Cleantech Services Senior Specialist will have a disciplined focus on providing client services and solutions for renewable energy solutions, emerging technologies such as fuel cells, batteries or other energy storage solutions, as well as evolving thermal renewables and broad spectrum of active energy management opportunities.
What you will do:
- Lead and partner with Clients in implementing sustainable energy strategies and solutions. Provide operations services to fulfill Schneider ESS’ Cleantech services to clients, including tactical deployment across a broad spectrum of opportunities. This includes close collaboration and teamwork with client account managers and global operations colleagues, as well as direct client interaction through presentation of strategies, deliverables, and analysis to support and compel client action.
- Develop and maintain top level cleantech concept expertise with all relevant subject matter including the most leading-edge concepts and industry advancements. Special focus and emphasis on the East Asia and Japan (EAJ) global region. Create, expand, and maintain Schneider’s Cleantech market intelligence. and capabilities within same.
- Duties shall include administering various consulting initiatives such as renewable energy strategy development, on-site and off-site renewable generation offer solicitation, analysis, negotiation, and final implementation, as well as similar initiatives related to clean technology(ies).
- Research, filter, warehouse and communicate emerging information and trends relating to global sustainability and clean technology initiatives such as environmental and carbon legislation, renewable and efficiency incentives, vendor advancements, and energy technology evolution.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments of clean and renewable technology opportunities including solicitation of Requests for Proposal (RFP) and in-depth proposal review of alternative clean technology options for client review and implementation; produce or administer site and client specific feasibility studies and related analysis(es) using common financial analysis techniques.
- Administer, coordinate, and perform tasks required for monetization and optimization of Environmental Attribute Certificate (EAC) sales or purchases with market counterparties in accordance with client Renewable Energy program strategy.
- Provide guidance, solicitation, analysis, and contract negotiation for EAC purchases in accordance with client goals and strategies
- Organize, inform, collaborate and partner with multi-disciplinary teams within Schneider Electric to help coordinate service and solutions delivery. Function as a senior level liaison and point of contact within the Cleantech team, comfortable and effective interacting and working across all levels of internal organization.
- Build and support relationships with regulatory entities, vendors and product/service companies
- Administer external renewable and clean tech vendor on-boarding, review and approval process
- Serve as primary or secondary interface and relationship liaison with external Developer and cleantech vendor community. Serve as primary or secondary, project interface with external clients. Build and maintain optimal rapport with Senior level external contacts.
- Support the ongoing support, education, and innovation efforts of Schneider cleantech and global ESS sales and marketing teams as needed or required. Serve as top representative of our organization’s expertise and service capabilities to prospective clients.
- Contribute to the development of training resources for both internal and external clients. Mentor, train, and supervise junior level colleagues as required.
- Support and lead innovative services from initial idea creation through potential implementation. Contribute to and lead various special innovation projects and emerging services to provide tangible positive impact on business results
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related technical field with 7+ years of related professional experience and an interest in pursuing a career in emerging energy services
- Prior experience from Consulting/Advisory will be a strong advantage
- Experience in some Procurement in Energy Procurement
- Project management experience, medium and high value tactical and strategic transactional experience preferred
- Commitment to learning and adapting to emerging energy landscape
- Experience in supplier and RFP / offer tender management strongly preferred
- High commitment to company vision, values and excellent client service
- Proven track record in developing, managing, and executing client solutions
- Progressive history of building successful relationships both with internal network of colleagues and with external vendors
- Ability to communicate, analyses and ideas in a concise, persuasive manner
- Ability to multi task under a variety of short term, medium term, and long term projects and deadlines
- Experience and comfort in client-facing settings
- Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail. Able to function with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple complex projects in diverse areas, versatile and capable within multiple disciplines
- Financial modelling experience
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Some domestic and international travel necessary (5-15%)
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Blue sky Friday
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym