Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 months contract)
Description de poste
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for Malaysia
- Ability to evaluate the Talent landscape and advise business managers / partners on sourcing, and the acquisition approach to attract the best fit candidates in the Global Business Unit or Global Functions.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Use proactive and creative approaches to maintain an active candidate pipeline using a mix of channels including direct network, job boards, social media, university relations and referrals.
- Able to formulate plans to attract best fit candidates in the market
- Responsible for Employer Branding initiatives and will handle projects for continuous improvement
- Manage interview arrangement & calibration of the req/role
- Preparation of Compensation Proposal for HRBPs
- Manage salary offer to candidate (Verbal and official sign off)
- Ensure compliance to all internal service level agreements
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical recruitment in a MNC environment
- Able to adapt well in a fast paced working environment.
- Working knowledge of Taleo or other applicant tracking systems, job boards, social media and recruiting channels
- Strong customer service mind set, attention to detail and good prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good business acumen and strong consulting skills to engage and influence the hiring managers and candidates
- Good project management and multi-tasking skills