Site Coordinator / Admin Assistant - Edmonton
Description de poste
The Site Coordinator plays a key role at Schneider Electric. This hybrid role operates as the first point of contact for visitors and customers, assisting with the management of site/facility related items and providing support to Site leadership. This position works with a high degree of independence and has an important role in building the Schneider Electric culture at the local level.
- Provide support to the Site Leaders as required.
- Establish and maintains credible and effective working relationships with key stakeholders including internal and external contacts, executives, and management team members.
- Act as first point of contact for all employees’s and visitors,
- Ensure visitor processes are followed and all guests are welcomed to the site.
- Operating reception phone system to answer incoming calls, providing information or redirecting the caller where appropriate.
- Receiving, recording and distributing documents, mail and courier items.
- Knowledge and administration of the security card access system.
- Communicating with building management for office maintenance requirements as needed.
- Support resolution of facility related safety concerns, completing facility related purchases, submitting facility related invoices for payment and responding to employee inquiries and issues related to the facility.
- Support Site Leader and HR with local engagement programs including communications and logistics (Sustainability, Well-being Social Committee, H&S Committee).
- Support site training and development including new employee onboarding facilitation, building tours, etc.
- Participate/lead site level projects as requested.
- General office management duties including ordering supplies, catering, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Overall site support as needed.
- Other secondary duties as assigned (ie. Administrative Sales Support / Sales Operations Project Management Support).
- Screening of visitors and employees
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Organization, prioritization and planning
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable to changing needs
- Effectively able to convince and influence
- Demonstrates initiative
- Skilled communicator
- Strong customer service skills
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, lucrative group pension plan, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/ca/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.