Technical Support Engineer
Description de poste
- Product & Application support primarily on complex HMI \ SCADA AVEVA portfolio.
- Analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems related to AVEVA software products or their integration with other industrial and / or management systems.
- Create material (Technotes, videos, presentations…) that illustrate the best practices for using the products
- Support the implementation of the product and their integration
- Support strategic customers, as a technical reference that ensures the best implementation of AVEVA e solutions
- Perform assessment of the installed AVEVA software to optimize its performance or to propose and manage migration or extension plans.
- Trips are planned throughout the country (about 20%) to Wonderware customers or abroad (occasional) for training activities.
- The position mainly interfaces with the following groups:
- (External Interfaces): End user customers such as software specialists or department management (IT, operation, manufacturing,), systems integrators
- (Internal interfaces): technical support engineers, sales management (when the problem impacts the sale), presales consultants
- Ideally, the candidate has gained experience in industrial systems integrators, development teams of machine builders or end customers in the manufacturing / infrastructure field.
- Alternatively, he covered technical support or consultancy roles at other companies producing HMI \ SCADA platforms (AVEVA / Wonderware, Siemens, Copadata, Rockwell, Inductive Automation, General electric)
- Industrial Technical Diploma or Engineering Degree
- 5 years of experience as a systems integrator, developer of software projects in the industrial field, with reference to HMI \ SCADA applications
- Proven experience in the use of market HMI \ SCADA development platforms (for example: Wonderware InTouch \ System Platform, Siemens WinCC, Zenon, iFix, etc....). Preference will be given to people with experience with Wonderware software
- Proven practical experience with .NET Framework and MS SQL Server relational databases
Will complete the profile
- Technical support experience
- Excellent ability to relate to customers
- VMWare or HyperV virtualization platforms
- PLC programming
- Use of network diagnostic systems
- Expertise in Linux operating system and Rasberry platforms and IoT edge devices in general.
- Management and configuration of TCP \ IP networks
- Development on IoT platforms, knowledge of MQTT protocol and Web Service interfaces
- HTML5 \ css skills
- Good > English knowledge (written and spoken)