Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Building Advisor Wins FacilitiesNet.com Vision Award for Analytics & Management Software
The Vision Awards honor innovation and excellence in products contributing to the efficient, profitable operations and management of institutional and commercial buildings in the United States
“We are honored to be recognized by FacilitiesNet in its 2021 awards program,” said Manish Kumar, SVP of Digital Buildings, Schneider Electric. “EcoStruxure Building Advisor leverages the latest technological advancements, ensuring facilities and building managers are equipped with the most innovative tools to better enhance their buildings’ operations. There has never been a more critical time to invest in building management as mounting regulatory, energy and occupant well-being pressures push building efficiency and resiliency to the forefront.”
Kumar continued, “With the implementation of EcoStruxure Building Advisor, facilities and building managers can shift from the conventional approach of reactive, scheduled, and on-site maintenance to a more efficient and effective approach of leveraging remote, automated, continuous monitoring, and condition-based maintenance. Enterprise customers and those with multiple buildings with diverse BMS systems have particularly benefited from the open, BMS agnostic, digital twin technology and global outreach of Schneider Electric to standardize facility operations and maintenance with EcoStruxure Building Advisor.”
With EcoStruxure Building Advisor, building managers are able to respond more proactively with data-driven decisions to reduce maintenance costs, improve asset value, increase occupant satisfaction, and create more sustainable and energy-efficient buildings. Based on customer results, Schneider Electric has reported a 20% reduction in energy cost to organizations leveraging EcoStruxure Building Advisor, achieving over $20 million in cost avoidance attributable to energy savings and reducing unplanned maintenance costs.
In addition to these cost savings, EcoStruxure Building Advisor also provides:
● More accurate analysis, diagnoses, and recommendations: Using a Digital Twin approach for HVAC Equipment & Systems makes the accuracy of analysis, detailed diagnosis, and recommendation of corrective actions far superior when compared to human skill-based or rules-based software. This Digital Twin is continuously improved based on information from 200,000 HVAC equipment connected in eight different building categories across 20 countries.
● Increased efficiency and productivity: Leveraging a hybrid delivery model of remote HVAC experts and local execution teams, EcoStruxure Building Advisor has enabled completion of over 16,000 tasks, which has saved approximately 260,000 hours of on-site service engineer time to detect, diagnose and create a maintenance ticket.
● Improved tenant satisfaction: EcoStruxure Building Advisor helps achieve compliance to ISO50001 standards or sustainability goals based on energy efficiency improvements, improving indoor air quality to make buildings healthier for occupants in the building.
Organizations across the world and buildings in life-sciences, healthcare, universities, offices, airports, stadiums use Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Building Advisor to ensure facilities and buildings are safe, reliable, energy-efficient, and sustainable. Boston Scientific, University of Iowa, among many others, have achieved success to meet sustainability goals, claim utility incentives, and improve indoor air quality creating healthier buildings for occupants.
If you’re interested in learning more about Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Building Advisor, visit here.
施耐德電氣SVP of Digital Buildings Manish Kumar表示：「我們很榮幸於FacilitiesNet 2021年獎項計劃中備受認可。EcoStruxure Building Advisor透過嶄新科技，確保設施及樓宇管理者能以創新工具更有效地改善樓宇運作。隨著樓宇監管、能源效益及用戶舒適度日趨關鍵，使樓宇管理相關的投資變得不可或缺，以提升樓宇效益及具抗逆力。」
Kumar續指：「藉著選用EcoStruxure Building Advisor，系統維護無需再以被動、預早安排及親身到場的形式進行；相反，設備及樓宇主管可更全面地進行遙距、自動化及全天候的監察，亦可視情況而迅速作出維護。方案對於在多幢大廈採用不同樓宇管理系統的客戶或大型企業最為有效，受惠於EcoStruxure Building Advisor開放、不受統限制的特性、數碼分身技術(Digital Twin Technology) 及施耐德電氣的全球網絡支援，企業可統一不同設備的營運及維護。」
透過EcoStruxure Building Advisor，樓宇管理員能以數據主導作出更敏捷的回應，從而降低維護成本，提升樓宇的價值及用家的滿意度，以創造具可持續和能源效益的樓宇環境。此外，客戶的使用報告反映，目前施耐德電氣已成功為EcoStruxure Building Advisor客戶降低兩成的能源成本，節省逾2,000萬歐羅 (2億港元) 的能源支出，更大大減少突發意外的維護開支。
除了節省成本外，EcoStruxure Building Advisor亦具備以下優點：
• 提升營運效能及生產力：EcoStruxure Building Advisor結合了遙距的空調專家及當地的執行團隊，能夠執行超過16,000項包括識別、診斷故障，發放維護請求等工作，為技術人員節省合共近260,000小時的現場勘察時數。
• 提高樓宇使用者的滿意度：EcoStruxure Building Advisor幫助企業取得ISO50001認證，及根據能源效益表現達成可持續發展的目標，改善室內空氣質素，從而為用戶提供更健康的樓宇環境。
施耐德電氣的EcoStruxure Building Advisor方案被全球各地不同領域的機構及樓宇所採用，包括生命科技、醫療、大學、辦公室、機場、體育館等，達致保障設備及樓宇的安全性、可靠性、能源效益及可持續性。其中愛荷華大學波士頓科學(Boston Scientific) 透過此方案已成功實現其可持續目標，受惠於公用設施的能源管理，改善室內空氣質素，為樓宇使用者締造更健康的優質環境。
如欲了解更多關於施耐德電氣EcoStruxure Building Advisor的資訊，請瀏覽此處。
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.