Optimum solution for cost, function, size and simplicity challenges
- 3 communication base modules: CANopen, Modbus and Ethernet, each with directly integrated 20 I/Os
- expandable using 8 to 32- channel I/O modules (up to 264 channels)
- a wide range of I/O expansions (common to Twido programmable controllers, Modicon M238 logic controllers, Magelis XBTGC HMI controllers) for minimising the number of references
- ideal compactness: 20 I/Os within a width of 55mm, including bus connection
- sensor /actuator connections using removable screw terminals
- direct mounting on DIN rail
Save engineering time
- Fully integrated in EcoStruxure Machine Expert software (software suite for Modicon M238 / Magelis XBTGC / Altivar IMC…)
- Integrated in TwidoSuite (software for Twido)
The Modicon OTB (IP20) I/O system enhances the “Flexible Machine Control” concept.
- 1 software environment - EcoStruxure Machine Expert
- Among the multiple control platforms, it’s the best companion for:
> Logic controllers Modicon M238
> HMI controllers Magelis XBTGC
> Drive controllers Altivar IMC…
This solution also integrates perfectly into Twido automation platforms.
Open and modular, this solution enables the creation of separate groups of industrial I/Os, each positioned as a near to the machine as possible, that are managed by a master controller (PLC, PC or variable speed drive) via a fieldbus or communication network. Simple to select and install, Advantys OTB reduce your cabling costs...
- All machines type…