The worldwide benchmark for high current circuit breakers in OEM markets
- MasterPact NT and NW UL 489 listed circuit breakers benefit from the outstanding features of the MasterPact industrial version: MicroLogic control unit, electrical switchboard standardization, optimization of volumes and ease of installation.
- MicroLogic control units offer built-in power and energy metering in addition to basic or advanced protection functions.
- MasterPact NT: one single and optimum size, from 800 to 1200 A.
- MasterPact NW: two sizes to cover needs from 800 to 5000 A.
The range comes with a wide choice of standardized accessories. The universal design of the MasterPact circuit breaker line allows most accessories to be used across the entire line. It enables standardization of electrical switchboards by providing peace of mind in terms of choice, installation, and operation.
- Rated current: 800 to 5000 A
- Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 1000 V AC
- 2 physical sizes: one from 800 to 4000 A, and the other from 4000 A to 5000 A
- Draw out and fixed mount, 3-pole and 4-pole construction: ANSI Rated, UL Listed and IEC
- Electronic MicroLogic control units, integrating current, voltage, power and energy metering enabling energy management, earth leakage protection, and other advanced protection or network analysis functions
- Switch disconnectors version available
- Optimized range of field-installable auxiliaries and accessories, common to all the Masterpact ranges
- Offer complying with different international standards: IEC 60947, UL489, ANSI/UL1066
MasterPact NT and NW circuit breakers contribute to the reliability and continuity of service of your electrical installation thanks to:
- Faultless protection
- Increased uptime and improved coordination with MicroLogic electronic trip unit adjustability
- Complete selectivity and coordination
- High resistance to environmental stresses
Integrated monitoring for energy efficiency
- Improved uptime with complete monitoring solution in Smart Panels
- Seamless integration enabling users access to circuit breakers data in real time with a mobile device or desktop
- Local and remote communication with trip alarm (earth leakage, overload, short-circuit) and pre-alarms (earth leakage) allowing proactive operational and energy efficiency
- Advanced MicroLogic trip unit can assist in providing corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance, and energy management to identify potential savings
- Standardized range of auxiliaries and accessories
- Wide range of online and offline software tools that improve productivity at all stages of your project (EcoStruxure Power Design - Ecodial, Product Selector, EcoStruxure Power Commission)
MasterPact NT and NW are parts of EcoStruxure™ Power – Schneider Electric’s open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture.
General applications in all types of low voltage electrical installations
Suitable in most applications for protection, measurement, monitoring and quality of energy, particularly generator protection and motor protection, in standard applications and specific applications demanding high performance, including:
- Industry: mining operations, minerals, metals, and cement production, water & wastewater industry, automotive, food and beverage, etc.
- Oil & Gas extraction and processing, Chemicals industries
- Data centers infrastructure
- Healthcare infrastructure, hospitals
- Marine and offshore industry
- Nuclear power plants
- Infrastructures: airports, railways, subways, tunnels, etc.
- Buildings: commercial buildings, hotels, offices
- Wind turbines, solar, gensets
- Photovoltaic applications and DC networks (MasterPact NW DC & DC PV)
- High short-circuit current limiting (ultra-rapid MasterPact UR)
- Navy (MasterPact NT and NW Navy)
- Source-changeover systems (TransferPact): service sector (hospital operating rooms, computer rooms, etc.), industry (assembly lines, ship engine rooms, etc.), infrastructures (runway, railway, etc.)