PowerLogic ION Enterprise software is a complete power management solution for your facility or plant operations. It is a scalable software platform with options to support different numbers of remote devices and user clients. Additional data servers are also available depending on the application.
- Compatible with all PowerLogic ION-series meters, PowerLogic PM800 series, PM750 and PM710, PM210 as well as MicroLogic A, P and H breaker control units
- Supports third-party meters, sensors and other equipment through Modbus protocol or OPC
- Connect to remote devices over Internet, Ethernet, wireless, modem, satellite, and serial connections.
- Integrates metering of all utilities (e.g. electricity, gas, water, air).
- Customizable ION architecture.
- Multi-site meter aggregation and trending, coordinated control functions, complex calculations and alarming.
- Interoperability with third-party systems, applications and services (e.g. BAS, DCS, ERP, web) through ODBC, OPC, XML, email, FTP, CSV, PQDIF (power quality)
- Scalable architecture, Windows SQL Server 2005 database, ODBC-compliant, support for multiple distributed servers and clients.
- Enterprise web portal access to system-wide display of real-time measurements, equipment status, event and historical logs, customizable graphics, trends, captured waveforms, more
- Preconfigured and custom reports, report wizard, scheduled distribution via email or web
- Trend graphing for any measured parameter, load aggregation
- Power quality analysis including compliance monitoring to international standards (IEC 61000-4-30, EN50160), wide-area event monitoring and tolerance curve plotting, waveform viewer, measurement of harmonics, K-factor, crest factor and symmetrical components
- Trigger on complex conditions, alarming, event logging
- Manual or coordinated setpoint-triggered control of loads, generators, and other equipment.
PowerLogic ION Enterprise software helps you:
- reduce energy and operations costs
- improve power quality, reliability and uptime
- optimise equipment use
- Analysis of efficiency, losses and capacity
- Bill verification, cost allocation and sub-metering
- Power quality compliance monitoring
- Problem notification and diagnosis
- Demand and power factor management
- Control of loads, generators or other equipment
- Support real-time pricing, demand response or curtailment programs