- Three book-size servo drive models and two servo motor families plus a full range of intelligent options
- Lexium 32 simplifies all aspects in the machine lifecycle from engineering to maintenance
Superior performance and compact design
- A speed bandwidth of 1,600 Hz provides outstanding response
- With a power density of 548 W/l Lexium 32 packs maximum power into minimum volume
- This saves on cabinet space and size, reduces the machine footprint and decreases costs
- Powerful integration software simplifies the entire process from planning to commissioning
- The new Autotuning function makes tuning easier than ever before
- Lexium 32 offers a host of features for rapid installation and maintenance e. g. removable, colour-coded connectors
- SoMove software for configuring on PC and transferring the configuration via Bluetooth® or using a cable
- Lexium 32 supports a wide selection of interfaces for fast integration into architectures
- Communication boards, encoder options and accessories adapt your Lexium 32 solution
- Leverage the full power of existing assets such as applications or legacy motors.
- "Safe Torque Off" on board (IEC/EN 61800-5-2) for shorter downtimes and less wiring
- The optional enhanced safety module eSM frees you from the hassle of devising complex, proprietary safety concepts. Access to SS1, SS2, SOS and SLS safety functions (IEC/EN 61800-5-2)
Lexium 32 is a servo drive range with four servo drive models and two servo motor families plus an intelligent selection of options. It provides you with the drive and motor combination that has exactly the right power, performance and functionality and that comes at the right price.