- Ultra thin heaters (NEW):
> Discover more: watch the Ultra Thin Heater video
- Insulated resistance heating units
- Aluminium resistance heating units
Both versions insulated and aluminum have fan-equipped resistances models that guarantee an even temperature inside the enclosure
General characteristics of the offer:
- 40 models available
- Versions with natural convection or fan (depends on the application)
- Heating Power from 10W to 550W
- Input Voltage : 12V to 420V AC/DC
- Certifications & Approvals : CE , UL, VDE (for some models)
- Humidity in the switchboard can be precisely controlled
- Slim and compact sizes
- PTC heat or Resistive technology
- Different heater arquitecture versions are available ( proximity heat, fast heat , diffuse heat, ...)
- The fan-equipped models help to create an internal forced convection avoiding hot spots
- To reheat the electrical switchboard when the ambient temperature is too low for the components to operate correctly.
- To prevent the formation of condensation or high humidity levels.
Condensation occurs when the temperature suddenly drops below the dew point temperature.
To avoid this, it is simply necessary to maintain the temperature inside the enclosure at a few degrees above the ambient temperature of the environment.
Thanks to their design, the heaters encourage natural convection and guarantee quick and even heating within the enclosure.
Finally, a resistance heater when combined with a precise electrical controller, the entire system is 50% more energy efficient.