SoMove software incorporates various functions for the device setup phases, such as :
- Configuration preparation
To facilitate setup and maintenance; SoMove
- can use direct USB/RJ45 cable link
- can use Bluetooth® wireless link
- is compatible with the Multi-Loader configuration tool and SoMove Mobile for mobile phones.
These tools can save a significant amount of time when loading, duplicating or editing configurations on a device.
A true offline mode allows :
- Preparation of configuration files
- File management and storage (save to hard disk or CD ROM, copy, rename and send by email…)
- Printout of the parameters list
- Preparation of files for the MultiLoader and SoMove Mobile tools
Connected mode is used to :
- Configure, adjust, control and monitor
- Transfer configuration files between SoMove V1.0 and the drive or soft starter
Planned developments :
- Future releases will include several new features, including an oscilloscope.
Setup software for motor control devices for PCs
- SoMove is available as a free download.
- Simple, time-saving and user-friendly, SoMove makes it easy to configure Schneider Electric motor control devices.
- To facilitate setup and maintenance, SoMove software can use a direct USB/RJ45 cable link or a Bluetooth® wireless link.
- Soft Starters: Altistart 22, Altistart 48
- Servo Drives: Lexium 28, Lexium 32, Lexium 32i
- DOL Starters: Tesys U
- Motor Management system: Tesys T