The Pieno range of light switches maintains a slim profile, despite its jumbo dolly, thanks to the innovative SS Mechanism and patented PerfectFace® switch architecture. These two innovations enable quick and high-quality installation on any wall surface.
PerfectFace® switch architecture
Consists of two design patents that collectively enable optimized integrity of moving parts in rocker-type switches. Dollies and surrounds are integrated into one piece, thus removing one installation step while keeping a consistent distance between dolly and surround. The gap between switch and uneven wall after installation is perfectly covered by the PerfectFace® faceplate, to render a perfect wall finish. PerfectFace® offers major advances in installation efficiency and aesthetic value.
This innovative mechanism offers a 3-degree switching angle, which is half the angle depth of a conventional rocker-type switch, confirming Pieno’s status as the “Slim Rocker”. The flutter-free switching reduces vibration and sparks, and the switch is operated by a softer press, which delivers a “Sure Click” -all of which makes for improved durability and reliability.
Easy on the eye, easy installation
- High-end European aesthetics, featuring distinctive jumbo dolly
- Its circular base design can easily fit into the common 60mm diameter wall opening for a faster and more convenient installation in false walls or furniture
- Made of corrosion resistant, heat resistant, and impact resistant polycarbonate.
- SS Mechanism and patented PerfectFace® switch architecture for easier installation, greater durability and improved aesthetics
- Available in White, Matte Black, Lavender, Silver, and Aluminum Silver
- All ROHS compliant
Pieno is a light switch range suitable for the following application areas and installations:
- Commercial Buildings
- Flush-mounted or surface-mounted