Your job is complicated, we can help you simplify with the right information when, where and how you want it on an attractive interface that you can personalize. Day-to-day operations are significantly easier with drag-and-drop trending, calendar-like schedules and one-click reporting.
EcoStruxure Building Operation is a great investment for today’s needs and tomorrow’s challenges. Native open protocols provide the freedom to choose the right equipment for your unique application. And, as a key part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Building solution, EcoStruxure Building Operation delivers one-click integration across your enterprise.
With EcoStruxure Building Operation you can deliver an efficient enterprise with up to 30% energy savings while creating a healthy and sustainable environment that attracts and retains employees. Make the most of your energy!
To learn more about our comprehensive smart building solution, visit EcoStruxure Building
- Faster, more reliable communicationHigher bandwidth for more data-throughputEasier support; lower deployment and operation costsGreater architecture design flexibilityAccess to cloud and connected service offersExceptional user experience with anytime, anywhere access to increase efficiency and convenience
- Personalized user interfaces and dashboardsAttractive, scalable vector graphicsComprehensive reports, trends, alarms, notifications & schedules Data management and visualization tools to make smarter insight-based decisions
- Customizable charts and graphs to convey massive amounts of data to broad audiencesBuilt-in dashboards for easier monitoring and speedier decision makingAccess to data directly within EcoStruxure Building Operation without need for third-party toolsMore information stored and accessed; unlimited historical information migrated to external Timescale DatabaseEngineer and commission faster than ever before
- Multi-version support to upgrade systems all at once or over time piece-by-pieceStandard, configurable applications eliminate the need to design and build an application from the ground upMore than 30 applications included to easily integrate with the new Connected Room SolutionNew semantic tagging functionality makes future software development easierEnsure systems remain current with standards and performance requirements
- New 64-bit architecture meets higher performance requirements, especially in large deploymentsProduct development follows a Secure Development Lifecycle process
- HVAC control
- Lighting control
- Energy management
- Integration platform