The Modicon M251 with CANopen, Modbus TCP and EtherNet/IP let you easily connect to SCADA, MES, ERP by standard Ethernet cables and even via Wi-Fi. Boost your machine’s performance with data transfer via SD Card, embedded web server and more. Get unlimited access to your machine via Ethernet - everywhere and any time and simplify maintenance with any mobile device through visualization pages designed directly inside EcoStruxure Machine Expert and stored in the PLC’s web server.Get all the flexibility you need and save space in your cabinet:
- Expansion bus Modicon TM3
- Ultra compact format
- Up to 14 fast expansion modules
- Program Download
- Firmware Update
- 22µs by instruction
- 64MB Ram and 128MB Flash
- Serial line and USB port
- CANopen, Modbus TCP, and EtherNet/IP
- Embedded Ethernet switch with 2 ports
- Up to 3 communication modules
- The right environment for every aspect of your machine: Standard and safe logic, motion design and HMI configuration.
- Build your application intuitively as never before due to an organised screen design
- Save engineering time by applying complete libraries or even a new machine module thanks to many predefined templates
- Download your software project on all devices with just one click.
- EcoStruxure Machine Expert is one of the most modern and powerful tool-based software concepts on the market!
The Modicon M251 logic controller is a EcoStruxure Machine controller. EcoStruxure Machine™ from Schneider Electric is an intuitive solution for machine automation with all the features and functions you need to build machines that will improve your bottom line. From design and development, to commissioning and maintenance, EcoStruxure Machine is a complete machine building solution with benefits all through the machine life cycle.
- Intuitive machine programming with EcoStruxure Machine Expert, ready-to-use applications and function blocks
- All embedded features and functions you need to design and build machines more profitably
- Flexible and scalable machine control allows an easy upgrade to higher performance platforms to improve efficiency
- Connected everywhere via Ethernet, wireless access, web servers to simplify machine integration and maintenance