- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Scalable power capacity - Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later.
- Modular design - Increases adaptability with an open architecture configurable to any IT environment.
- Hot-swappable power modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Power Module replacement.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Hot-swappable intelligence modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Intelligence Module replacement.
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy - Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Standardized components - Reduces risk of failure, minimizes human error, and lowers mean-time-to-repair
- Pre-engineered system - Allows for fast design and installation
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Fully-rated power kVA equals kW - Reduces cost by eliminating the need for an oversized UPS for Power Factor Corrected (PFC) loads.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.